Sunday, December 14, 2008

and more pics

It's been freezing here in Colorado lately. Today our high is only 17 degrees! Joshua loves gearing up to play in it.Peaceful in her crib.

Falon's finally getting some chubba to her!


I can't choose just one pic of Falon right now. I have to post a bunch!








My sad attempt at decorating for Christmas. Charlie just won't let anything stay the way it is, thus the gate. Pay no attention to the mess. :-0





Aww. This is her "pick me up" face.






"what mom? I'm watching Blues Clues!"










Charlie loves her. Sometimes too much, but he means well.
Hope you liked these! More coming soon....















2 comments:

  1. So beautiful I could cry!! My babies!! Thank you for making my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the one of Josh all geared up! He is so cute. And the other two, words cannot describe how adorable they are.

    ReplyDelete